Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome to Monday

I have an idea that I need to plot out. It's something that I'm going to share with all of you and I'm going to turn it into a contest. I can't share any specifics right now, but it will come one of these days, and soon.

I actually wrote a full post detailing my plans, but because I don't know how long it'll take to pull this together, I'm going to step back and keep the details under wraps for a little while.

In other news: my Dresden Files RPG campaign will start up in only eight days. I'm excited because running this game is going to be great practice for my writing. I have to create scenarios for the characters (players) to work through, and then I have to adapt the events based on how the players act in the game. It keeps my brain flexible and makes me concentrate on creating engaging stories!

This is a new week. Go out and smile at someone, give them a kind word, and then enjoy your week :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little jealous of everyone in the Dresden game. I know it's going to be awesome :) Have a great time running it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you check out the DFRPG Forum through jim-butcher.com, you should be able to find a group in the Pittsburgh area...in fact I think I might have seen a post about one in the area. Don't quote me on that, though...my memory's getting kinda dim these days.

    ReplyDelete