Friday, October 29, 2010

Random Thoughts

So yesterday turned out to be an interesting day for me because I lost a coworker. I found out that my company let him go, which means that I will be working a lot more. This is both a good thing and a bad thing. It's good because my wife and I have bills to pay, and this will certainly help get those bills taken care of with a little money to spare.

On the other hand, I have to start getting up at 5 again if I want to get any writing done. I am making progress on my writing, though, and it's helping me to feel productive for the first time in weeks.

In other news, I'll be writing a special election-day post in honor of our freedom in this country to choose who gets to make our laws. That will be in addition to the regularly scheduled posts for next week.

Have a great weekend, everyone. Do something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment