Friday, November 05, 2010

Friday Randomness

I have a short weekend ahead, mostly because I'm working for three hours tomorrow, and I have to work quite a bit on Sunday. This means I don't get a day off before I get my wisdom teeth pulled on Monday.

Speaking of which, I'll get a blog post up on Monday, but I don't know if I'll be coherent enough to write something up on Wednesday. It'll be a loopy, painful couple of days for me, but I WILL have something up next Friday.

I'm still trucking ahead on my current project, and it's progress that I'm proud of. I like the direction my writing is taking right now, and I'm less depressed about it these days.

On that happy note, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you have a good surgery! One of my roommates had theirs out on Friday, and it was actually not a bad experience - he was up and running on Saturday with no problem. With any luck yours will go at least that well!

    ReplyDelete