Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Give Thanks, and please give.

Well I had an interesting post planned for today, but my schedule didn't allow me to sit down and blog until just now. And that means I forgot what I was going to write about.

So all I have to say is, "Happy Thanksgiving." Go spend time with your family, play some games, eat, drink, and count your blessings.

And if you're thinking of ways to give this holiday season, please consider Compassion International. They do some great things for underprivileged children around the world, and they're always looking for donations for Christmas gifts to those children.

2 comments:

  1. I like your advice.
    :)
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
    Enjoy that hamtastic meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and Emily have an amazing holiday. I just wanted to stop by to say how thankful I am that you've stayed in touch with me. You are an amazing person (and Emily is too!) and I hope that between this thanksgiving and the next you both end up with a billion more things to be thankful for, because I know you'd deserve every last one.

    ReplyDelete