Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Go vote!

It's election day. It's a mid-term, too. Many folks out there don't vote in mid-terms, especially people my age and younger (I'm 25, for those of you wondering). I want you all to go vote anyway. This election is INCREDIBLY important, no matter which political party you associate yourself with. Again, I will refrain from getting specific on who I think you should vote for (even though I have STRONG opinions in that regard). I don't want this to be a political blog, so just GO VOTE!

In other news, the Supreme Court will rule on whether or not violent video games are protected by the first amendment. I know something under consideration is whether or not violent games (rated M for Mature) should require an ID for purchase. This is a big deal, but I've spoken of this subject at length. Just wanted everyone to be aware that there are some serious issues getting dealt with today.

GO VOTE!

2 comments:

  1. We did mail-in voting, so we went in our ballots the day after we got them (last week)... hence why the political ads have been 2x as annoying ever since :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't signed up for mail-in ballot. But I voted on the 19th!

    Political ads are annoying. I've grown accustomed to ignoring them, though. Sound Tech training, I guess. I can ignore inane droning.

    ReplyDelete