Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Update

Despite getting up earlier today, I still didn't get as much done as I wanted to. But that's okay because I got another query out. With so little free time, it's difficult for me to get queries out, which makes me wonder why I would even consider re-writing the query for Defender of the Crown. But I think I'm going to start sending that one out when I finish the first draft my my WiP.

In other news, I had a busy weekend, I've broken the 11k mark in my WiP, and I'm exhausted.

Once again, I ask that you all head over to Feed the Children and donate. As I said at the beginning of the month, each charity I feature will receive a donation from me. I wouldn't ask you to do something that I'm unwilling to do :).

Have a great week, I'll see you on Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. I'm curious... what's your overall goal for your WIP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My overall goal is to have a book at least 80k long that I can submit to Trapdoor Books some time this summer. House hunting may make that difficult, but that's my overall goal.

    It's a Flatiron City story, too, so I know you'll be interested in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see you moving along. Hope your week is productive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely. I'd have to go back and do some brushing up though. :D

    ReplyDelete