Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Please donate

Yesterday I had one of those days where I was just so tired I couldn't concentrate on my writing. That didn't stop me from being productive, it just made my morning difficult in the motivation department. Since I stayed up late last night with my wife (we were watching home movies from my childhood) I'm having a similar morning, only this time I can barely think of something to blog about.

I am excited to help some friends move tomorrow. I just need to finish inventory at work. Retail inventory, not production equipment inventory. Other than that, I have very little to say.

On that note, I'll leave you with one last request to go to Feed the Children and donate to help send food to a starving child in your neighborhood. $10 dollars helps get food to 50 children (I believe that covers a good portion of the shipping costs for them). So please donate :).

2 comments:

  1. A great cause to support. I may have you beta read my fantasy when I finish. It would be nice to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy to beta read your book :). I'll give you fair warning, though: my schedule's quite crazy. I'll be as prompt as possible, but it won't be over night :).

    ReplyDelete