Monday, April 18, 2011

Quick Post

Well, the wife and I started packing up the apartment this weekend. We turned in our lease termination notice, too. Now all we're waiting for is the final closing. That will happen on the 29th of April. Buying a place is definitely a lot of work, and taking care of it will be even more work. But I'm really excited!

I hope I can find time to write again, soon. I've been trying to get work done in the mornings, but since I don't have much free time, what with the home buying and day job, it's been rough. I even slept in today because I've been so tired lately. I know I'll have more time once we're all moved in and unpacked. I just wish I could spend more time talking with you, my readers. Instead, I am going to send out a query. Because I haven't done that in a while.

1 comment: