Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Charity of the Month: Samaritan's Purse

It's the first of the month, so now we're going to introduce a new charity!

Samaritan's Purse is an organization run by Franklin Graham, the son of evangelist Billy Graham. This charity does so many things I don't even know where to start talking about them. But I chose them because they have a department dedicated to US disaster relief.

As you all know, we've had an enormous amount of flooding along the Mississippi river. We've also had a record amount of tornadoes all over the country. People need help. They need food, medical supplies, repairs for their homes, and many of them even need all-new homes. Many groups are doing great things for our fellow Americans, but we still need to do more. So I'll keep it brief today. Please visit the Samaritan's Purse website, click on the donate button, and give to their US Disaster Relief fund.



Note: as you can see, the sidebar isn't updated. Blogger won't let me edit this template (they updated some stuff and now I can't edit the blog). I'll put together a new template that I can edit as soon as I can. Until then, I'll keep the Charity's link in every post.

No comments:

Post a Comment