Friday, June 24, 2011

Regaining Momentum

I spent a week in New York, either too busy to get on my computer, or too tired to keep my eyes open. Now that I'm back, I find that getting up in the morning is harder than it used to be. And my first day back at the day job was CRAZY busy. Plus, the next few weeks will be even crazier. I'm still making great progress on my query letter, but I feel like I would have finished it by now if I had some real free time.

This is why I didn't blog this morning. I just couldn't justify spending time on anything other than my query letter. Over the next few weeks, blog posts, though regular, will remain brief. At least until I finish writing this query.

Have a great weekend, I'm going to finish my lunch and get back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your week went well. Have a good weekend and good luck with the query.

    ReplyDelete