Friday, August 05, 2011

Friday Update

So it's a week in to my "overextended" schedule. I'm not getting up as early as I would like, but I'm making progress! I got a bunch of queries out, I put together some notes for the book I'm beta reading (I'll email those out when I have a few free minutes to clarify my thoughts), and I'm powering through Heartless by Gail Carriger.

Still no revisions on my other book (the one I'm NOT submitting). But that will come soon. My day-job schedule looks like it's going to slow down soon, but even if it doesn't, my wife goes back to school next week. That will make it (slightly) easier to get up when I want to be up.

That's about all I have today. I could get political, but this isn't a political blog. But go donate to Samaritan's Purse! They're sending food to Kenya for the famine victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment