Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Too Much?

A couple weeks ago I mentioned that I might be overextending myself. Well, for my new readers - fellow writers - it's definitely true. I love it, too! There are a lot of blogs that I need to read and participate in, and I'll get to as many of them as possible. I'm not stressed, though, because all of them are still there, I'm not avoiding them, and they're all quite interesting to read! I may not be able to read each post every day, but I'll stop by when I have the time.

Right now I'm getting ready for my first cup of coffee, and then I'm going to jump back into the book I'm beta-reading.

As with previous end-of-month posts, I want to keep this one short to give you time to head over to Samaritan's Purse. They still need help raising money for famine relief in Kenya, and with the aftermath of Irene, they could use our help for their US Disaster Relief fund. Even Joplin is still suffering from the tornadoes that destroyed the town several months ago. So please donate and help your fellow man :).

6 comments:

  1. Yes, it is hard to keep up with all the blogs. For sure. I find it makes my eyes tired too, and that's no good for my writing. :-P

    Rest assured, they WILL still be there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex J. Cavanaugh overextended himself for a while, but look where it got him. Umpteen hundred followers and tons of comments for each post. He's a sci fi author and blogger extraordinaire: Alex J Cavanaugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that feeling, for sure. Somehow I manage to overextend myself and then procrastinate. LOL Or sometimes the overextension (I think I just made up a word) justifies the procrastination. "I can't write, I have soooo many other things I MUST do." LOL *HeadDesk*

    It's all good, though. My soul is fueled with stress and coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a hard time keeping up with all the new blogs I've started following--but it's fun to read when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I did a decent job at keeping up yesterday, even though I didn't really have much free time. Or a computer at hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely still learning how to manage things so I don't burn out quite so often. Best of luck with your beta read! :D

    ReplyDelete