Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Moment of Silence

A couple of weeks ago I talked about my favorite day of the year.  I mentioned a hoodie that is my FAVORITE piece of clothing.  Well, yesterday I found five rather large holes in that hoodie.  I don't know if it got caught in something or if the material just wore through (though the holes look like they were cut or caught), but it's time to retire the old thing.  A moment of silence, please, for my poor dead hoodie.

Okay, that's enough.

Two more blog posts left this month.  It's really been a productive month for me!  So far the blog campaign has been working out well.  I'm finding new blogs to read, I've gained over thirty followers, and I get to have awesome conversations with more writers!  I'm very excited for what the future holds.

I have a lot to do today, so I'm going to leave you for the day.  But please head over to the Gary Sinise Foundation and consider making a small donation.  Or a big one if you like :).

New charity will be up on Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Oh how sad to mourn the hoodie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor, poor hoodie... :(

    And now that our moment of silence has been observed, isn't the Campaign awesome?! This month has been spectacular, all thanks to Rach and the wonderful Campaigners. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashes to ashes, acrylics to cottons. Bow your heads for a moment of silence for the dearly departed hoodie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor hoodie. The campaign is great. I've enjoyed it very much, particularly the challenges and meeting some other great writers. Enjoy the rest of your week? Will there be a hoodie funeral?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No funeral for the hoodie. My wife has already commandeered it to wear around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's obviously time for the hoodie to move on and spread joy elsewhere! :)

    ReplyDelete