Monday, October 31, 2011

Crazy Monday

It's Halloween.  I've never really celebrated this holiday, mostly because there's no significance for me.  So we'll move on.

It's been one CRAZY week!  And I have another one ahead of me.  I'm pretty caught up on all of my writing-type projects.  At least until I have to start revisions on Wednesday.  Which will be difficult because I have a ton of deliveries to make for my day job that are scheduled during my usual writing hours.  But I'll make time elsewhere assuming I'm capable of keeping my eyes open.

In other news, I have a new Charity of the Month for Wednesday!  But don't let that deter you from clicking on the link in the sidebar and donating to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  They do so much great work, and they could use all of our help.

Since I only have a few minutes left on my lunch, I'll leave you on that note.  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy.

    Hope you're able to get on your revision. I hear 5 hour energy drink is good to help keep the eyes open...just in cas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your busy week. I sometimes wish the days were 30 hours long so we could get everything we needed to done, but then that eventually wouldn't be long enough either :)

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete