Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks

It's turkey day tomorrow, and that means I get to spend time considering all of the things I'm thankful for.  There are the obvious things, of course, like my wife, my family, my job, etc., but this year I'd have to say I'm definitely thankful for a new circle of friends that I found through the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers.

I'm thankful for the opportunities that I've had to expand my writing abilities, and I'm especially grateful for time to write my books.

Rather than bog down your reading time with a long list of stuff, though, I want to open up the discussion with all of you.

What are you thankful for this year?  Have you reached any big goals that you want to brag about?  Did you do something you've never tried before?  Are you in a better place than last year?

1 comment:

  1. Emily Hash10:18 AM

    I'm thankful for you. :)

    ReplyDelete