Monday, November 28, 2011

Holidays!

I hope everyone had a great holiday!  I'm excited because Christmas decorations are up in my condo.  I like decorating for Christmas, mostly because I love this time of year!  I never overdo it, I just put up a single string of garland and hang Christmas ornaments from it.  I'd do a tree, but my cat would destroy it.  And there's not really room for a tree in here, anyway.  This year my wife and I might get another string of garland, but that's about it because I just hate over-decorating.

I have something fun planned for this Christmas season, too: a contest!  Details will come later this week, but I will be giving away something AWESOME!

In that spirit of giving, I want to ask all of you to head over to Child's Play (link to the right) to donate either directly to them or to your local children's hospital.  I'll be introducing a new charity at the end of the week, but I don't want to short-change Child's Play.  I'd love to help them beat last year's total money raised (though I think they passed it by a long time ago).

Anyway, happy Monday, enjoy your turkey leftovers, and go listen to some decent Christmas music (I recommend the Charlie Brown Christmas album).

2 comments:

  1. Love that you have your one string of garland. Looking forward to your contest and thanks for highlighting these charities...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays. I haven't put mine up yet. Will do this weekend. Looking forward to the contest.

    ReplyDelete