Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Progress

I've actually been making a lot of headway on my rewrites!  I threw out some of what I wrote for the Chapter 1 rewrite and started over again, but what I wrote yesterday is much better than the stuff I wrote the week before.  I'm excited for where this is going, and I'm getting great feedback from my critique group!  (Not feedback that says what I have is perfect, but feedback that's helping me improve my work.)

I don't have a whole lot to say right now, mostly because there's not much to update.  Very little news in my life.  I'm also pretty much out of the loop as far as the blogosphere is concerned, so I don't have much to discuss there, either.  But I'm trying to get back into the loop.  Maybe I'll have something intellectual to discuss on Friday.

In the meantime, go donate to Child's Play, read a book, and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the critique group is helping and your enthusiasm with the new WIP is awesome.

    ReplyDelete