Friday, November 11, 2011

When stuff happens...

I fall behind.  I have a lot of catching up to do today because work was busier this week than I expected it to be.  I have today off, but there are three or four projects I need to work on.  I wouldn't be so far behind of Wednesday hadn't happened.  My poor wife got in a car accident :(

Since I'm a loving, caring husband, as soon as I found out about it, I dropped everything to go take care of her.  She's just a bit sore, but her car is totaled.  On the total right-off scale of 1-50, her car scored a 55.  So it's a real miracle that she only has a couple of bruises.  Unfortunately for my writing, I lost two days of work.  Totally worth it to make sure my wife is okay, but now that I have a day off, I need to take the opportunity to get something done.

So go hug a veteran, go donate to Child's Play (link to the right) and enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your wife's accident and I'm thankful she only walked away bruised. Keep up the good work, Giles! You are a great husband and I am sure your wife is appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to be a great husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your wife! Glad to hear it's all right :)

    ReplyDelete