Monday, December 26, 2011

Oy Vey

I'm tired.  It was a long day yesterday.  We hosted Christmas for the first time, and we had a TON of people over.  My wife and I are EXHAUSTED.  It was a lot of fun, and we got to see family that we haven't seen in two years!

But despite the exciting weekend (including ice melting into the condo and dripping through the ceiling), I don't have much to talk about.  Except for ONE important thing!

The contest will be over on Wednesday!  I will announce the winner Wednesday morning.

Unless we have less than 15 entries.  Right now, only nine people have signed up to win a signed copy of SUPERNATURALLY by Kiersten White.  That's six short of the minimum.  So spread the word!  Two days to enter.  Let's get six more people to sign up.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if you counted me among those who've entered so just making sure :-)

    Glad you and your wife had a great time with family. Being exhausted means you guys put a whole lot of yourselves into the occassion. That is so awesome.

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete