Friday, December 16, 2011

Parties!

I love Christmas parties.  And I have several ahead of me!  Tonight, one of my best friends is holding his fifth annual ginger-bread-house party (I think this is the third or fourth year that I've been able to go), tomorrow is the RMFW Christmas party, and then next week we have Christmas!

My wife and I are hosting Christmas for the first time, thanks to our new home, new furniture, and a desire to cook for other people.  I'm excited :D

I'm curious, how many of you have plans for Christmas?  Do you have parties to go to?  Are you looking forward to this year's celebration?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you will be busy this weekend and next week. I hope you enjoy each minute of it. I will be getting together with family at various places, but no formal parties to attend this year.

    ReplyDelete