Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Progress

It's amazing how much progress can be made on a single project just by getting a few extra sets of eyes to look it over with you.  I'm not done with my rewrites yet, but I'm making progress.  And so far, my critique group likes what I've written with the exception of a few minor things here and there.  (When I say minor, what I mean is that they're easy to fix, not that the changes would be unnoticeable.  I can fix these issues with a sentence or two, but the actual narrative takes a big turn by making those changes.)

If I keep it up, I know I'll be able to meet my beginning-of-January deadline to have this ready to query again.

What kind of progress have you made this month?  Have you reached any big goals for the month or year?  It IS December.  How did those new-year's resolutions go?  Have you surpassed your own or anyone else's expectations?

1 comment:

  1. That's GREAT news! Finding a great team of CP's is invaluable! Glad to hear all is going well.

    ReplyDelete