Monday, December 05, 2011

Um...

So I came up with what I thought might be a thought-provoking post, but as I sit at my computer on my lunch break, I'm trying to sit still enough to settle my stomach.  I'm feeling VERY queasy, and that's making it hard to think.  I'll try again on Wednesday.

In the meantime, go to last Wednesday's review of SUPERNATURALLY by Kiersten White and enter to win a signed copy of the book!  Contest closes December 28th.

Also, please click on the Salvation Army link in the sidebar and consider donating a couple bucks to help keep shelters open as the weather grows cold.

1 comment:

  1. Hope that queasy situation settled :-)

    And good on you for choosing the Salvation Army for the charity of the month.

    New that irks: In my local area, a Salvation Army bell ringer had their collection tub stolen. It was approximated they had about 500 cash donations. I wanted to find out who that person was then ring their heads. Why must we be so UGH as people sometimes?!?

    ReplyDelete