Friday, December 30, 2011

Vacations and Productivity

I'll make this brief.  I'm on vacation.  I get to spend a lot of time with my lovely wife :D.  I've been getting a lot of writing done, too.  And I'm loving it!

I started editing my rewrites yesterday, and I love how they turned out.  At this rate, I very well might have an agent by the end of 2012.  I can say that I'm confident in my work, both because I enjoy it, and because several people inside the industry have told me that it's good.  I believe it's just a matter of time and work.

So now I'm off to finish my late breakfast, then I'm going to get moving on more edits.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see that post that you have an agent. Good luck with your edits and enjoy your vacation with your lovely wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation time and I sure hope you get that agent you want in 2012.

    ReplyDelete