Monday, January 02, 2012

Charity of the Month: Wounded Warrior Project

With the draw-down in Iraq and Afghanistan, many of our brave men and women will come back with physical and mental scars that may never be healed.  The Wounded Warrior Project exists to help those men and women reintegrate back into their lives here in the United States.

I know a few soldiers who struggle with the things they saw at war, and I can tell you that there's very little you or I can do to help them.  It takes someone who's been there, and the Wounded Warrior Project is filled with those people.

The best I can do for the men and women who sacrificed their mental and physical health for my freedom is to give back to a program that will help them feel normal.  Or as close to normal as may be possible.

Please donate to help our soldiers regain their lives.

1 comment:

  1. I live close to a military base. I can sadly say that what you mention here is too true, every single word.

    Thanks again for making us all aware of another noble charity.

    ReplyDelete