Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Don't Stand for Censorship

As an artist, I'm against content piracy.  But the bills that are floating around Washington aren't anti-piracy bills, they're censorship bills that will end up silencing the voices of the citizens of the United States of America.  This is an unjust law that won't solve the problem it intends to solve.  It'll only create other problems and restrict freedom.

Take a stand, send a letter to your representatives and tell them to vote "No" on SOPA and PIPA.


2 comments:

  1. Emily Hash12:24 PM

    I wish these websites would have protested on a weekend (when more people are on the internet anyway). The sites that have joined the protest have blocked their access, therefore, screwing my 27 students today. Poo on them. I'm all for preventing censorship, but please don't hinder my students' education while doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian Allen's blog sent me to this URL today: http://sopastrike.com/strike

    ReplyDelete