Monday, January 09, 2012

Not much to say...

I don't have a lot to talk about today.  I'd love to talk about Downton Abbey's Series 2 US premier, but all I can tell you is that it was awesome, character development REALLY encouraged me to press forward with my writing, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series (that's season for us US folks).

Go check out Caroline Wilson's perspective (she doesn't agree with me, but it's REALLY worth a read).  Then go onto Netflix and watch all of season 1.  If you've done that and you missed the premier last night, hop onto PBS.org and watch the entire thing there.

Have a great week, see you Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'll have to check it out on Netflix. I've heard about it through several blogs. Must be worth the watch.

    ReplyDelete