Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Life's Funny

So I planned on writing a post this morning about broadening my horizons, but then I got a call from my boss asking me to run in before the shop opened to help someone who needed gear we were storing for them.

I got down to the shop and back with enough time to get the post written, except that my cat was nowhere to be found.  That's right, I lost the little booger.  He figured out how to claw open the bottom of the box spring of my bed and then crawl inside to sleep where I can't find him.  So I didn't have time to do anything more than get a shower and get to work setting up a show we have downtown today.

I have a crazy remainder to my week, but I'll do my best to get a good post up on Friday :).

2 comments:

  1. So, how did you ever find out where the cat was? lol, that's a pretty creative little spot to hide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, but somehow I can picture you dropping to the bed then hearing this hissing meow echoing from the bed. How did that cat even figure out clawing into the box spring of the bed was an option? lol!!!

    ReplyDelete