Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Celebration Time!

Okay, so it's not quite what you might think.  I'm celebrating because I finished my rewrites, and I can start querying again!  So I'm going to do that today.

It's the little victories that make this worth my time and effort.  Big victories are great, and I'm looking forward to a few of those, but if I only found joy in the big victories, I would've given up long ago.

So what are you celebrating today?  Any small victories?  How about big victories?  The should ALL be celebrated on this gloriously beautiful Wednesday!  (It's bright and sunny out here.  I want to get out into the weather.  So I may do that in a few minutes.)

Update: I sent out a query!

5 comments:

  1. I'm celebrating the progress I made today on yesterday's emails. Yes, a walk is the perfect way to celebrate.
    Best of success with your queries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to go for a walk, too. Thanks for the idea :)

      Delete
  2. Cool beans. Congrats on getting back in in the query game.

    I'm celebrating the completion of my first round of revisions. I've sent the MS to a few beta readers for some feedback and suggestions for improvement. I'm as nervous as a jumping bean about it too, but glad I've reached this step in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Giles. If you're like me, this will be the first of many celebrations marking the end of rewrites. On each novel. Sorry, don't mean to scare you.

    Congrats! Hope to see you tonight.
    Devlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on sending out a query!

    ReplyDelete