Monday, March 19, 2012

Feeling Hot!

I have an idea!  And I'm not talking about that romance I hinted at a few weeks ago.  Yes, I was excited to start that book, but I started thinking about the direction I want my career to go.  I have NOTHING against romances, especially after this AWESOME book that I just read (and I know I promised a review last Friday.  Sorry, life got in the way.  And I don't have time to write it today.  I will MAKE time to write it today and tomorrow).

But remember that first book I finished?  The very first book I tried to query?  Yeah, I found a way to turn those characters into and INTERESTING book.  One that makes me more excited than I was about the romance.  Seriously, I'm bouncing in my chair (almost).  And while I can't really "salvage" any of the scenes from the previous manuscript, I think this will be an easy book to write.  By easy, I mean I will be able to put together a real plot, the scenes will be enjoyable, and while it may take time and concentration, the story will move forward in a manner that won't make me feel like I'm banging my head against the wall.

I still have a few side-projects to finish, but as soon as I'm done with that, I'm writing a book that makes me feel like I'm on fire!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Now that sounds awesome. It's great to see that you've got that blaze going for this book that you want to re-write, salvage, transform into something wonderful. Wishing you the best with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily Hash12:01 PM

    Hurray! I'm excited to hear you so excited about your book! :)

    ReplyDelete