Friday, March 16, 2012

Forward Momentum

I'm done with revisions (for now).  My plan is to move FORWARD with my writing.  That means, as soon as I get my notes back from my critique group, I'll do edits, and then I'm querying again!  Well, once I get my synopsis sorted out.  I do know a few agents who are opposed to synopses, and I'll query them first, but I do want a finished package (whatever that may mean) when I send out my work.

Then it's on to my next project!  I haven't decided if I'm going to return to the Nic Benson story or if I'm going to try my hand at YA Romance, but I'm excited about either option!

I have some critique work to do, and a lunch to eat, so have a great weekend, stay SAFE this St. Patrick's Day, and I'll see you on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being done with revisions. I am totally jealous! Have a fun St. Patty's day!

    ReplyDelete