Monday, April 02, 2012

Charity of the Month: Feed the Children

It's been more than a year since I started this Charity of the Month "feature," and now that I have one charity for each month in the year, I want to return to the first charity I featured.

It breaks my heart to hear that so many children around the world go without food on a regular basis.  Even in the United States, many children receive only one meal a day.  I watched the ACM Awards last night, and they partnered with a charity that gets food to children (I can't remember which one), and that reminded me of this charity.  I love what they do.

I won't bog down this post with boring details.  Just head over to Feed the Children, read some of their stories, and consider donating.  It just takes $10 to make sure a child has food.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for bringing this charity back up. Will check into it. I sometimes involve myself in the occasional local things as well for programs that getting food for those in need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love that you do this every month! I'll be sure to check the charity out!

    ReplyDelete