Friday, May 04, 2012

Hotdogs With Peanut Sauce

So last weekend I decided to get adventurous with a hotdog from a local Belgian Frites shop.  You see, they just recently added hotdogs to their menu, and they make ALL of their sauces from scratch on location.  I wanted something new.  Something I've never had before.  Catchup and BBQ Sauce didn't sound quite right for me, especially since we had BBQ Sauce with our fries.  And I hate mustard and mayonnaise.  But they had a Thai peanut sauce.  It was AWESOME!  So awesome that I've been craving another one all week.

Life is a lot like that, too.  Sometimes, it's great to just try something new.  It may turn out to be one of the weirdest things you've ever done, but that's not always a bad thing.  So go take a risk.  Have fun.  You may discover that you've been missing out on something great!

1 comment:

  1. Very good advice! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete