Friday, June 29, 2012

Busy Weekend Ahead

As you know, I'm going on vacation next week, so I have a LOT to do for this blog over the weekend.  Of course, I'm working at the Day Job tomorrow, and I have a show to pick up on Sunday, and I have to pack, put together the road-trip playlist, print up maps, and make sure I have my itinerary paperwork.

But I WILL have a full schedule of blogs ready to go by Monday morning.  Here's what you can look forward to:

Monday, July 2: The Official Charity of the Month post.  As I mentioned yesterday, my home state is burning to the ground.  I'm doing just fine, but many, many people are not.  So there will be an official post (as an echo of Wednesday) to support the Salvation Army working to provide relieve some pain and stress of the fires.

Wednesday, July 4: Happy Independence Day! We'll celebrate our great nation's along with Angela Brown.  She's going to share with us her motivation to write!

Friday, July 6: Part 1 of The Senator's Daughter!!  This is the first installment of the long-anticipated Science Fiction short story by Yours Truly!

Monday, July 9: 5 Movies EVERY writer should see at least once in their life, but should probably own.

Wednesday, July 11: Guest post by The Talented Hanna C. Howard.  She's going to walk us through her writing process.

Friday, July 13: Part 2 of The Senator's Daughter.

So stay tuned!  I'll try to pop in as often as I can, and I'll see you when I get home.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your vacation! I look forward to reading your short story.

    ReplyDelete