Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Emergency: Colorado is Burning

As many of you may have seen in the news (if you don't live here), my home state is burning.  Over 17 wildfires rage across the state today, and hundreds of people have been forced out of their homes.  Many people have lost their homes, too.  So I'm introducing July's Charity of the Month early.  I'll do an official post on Monday, but right now, I'm asking all of you to donate at least $10 to the Salvation Army for immediate aid to those who are suffering because of these wildfires.  That link will take you directly to the division of the Salvation Army that's helping the victims.

Please help.

1 comment:

  1. You are a delightful, compassionate, giving man who has learned that where your investment takes root you impact both the temporal & eternal worlds. My mother-heart is grateful beyond measure. Lessons taught were not only heard, but learned. Your life ~ passion, drive, purpose, daily example ~ are evidence that my goal, as your teacher, has been realized. My goal? That you would learn to listen to the Spirit of God & respond, using the gifts, skills & resources available to & through you.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete