Monday, June 04, 2012

Great Stuff Scheduled!

So I can FINALLY give you some schedule announcements!  Unfortunately, the contest isn't included, but I WILL begin posting that sci-fi short story I've been working on.  There's quite a bit in the works for the next two months, actually.  Sure, there will be the standard updates, and I'll probably put together a post on editing or something, but I have at least one (possibly two) book reviews that WILL be up by the end of July.  That sci-fi short will start posting near the end of June (if delayed, it'll be the beginning of July, but I don't foresee any reason to delay beyond June).  And two VERY awesome writers are going to join me in the beginning of July for some guest posts!

Some time by the end of this year, I also hope to start a regular Thursday feature, too.  It may have its own site, it may be sporadic, but it WILL be all about nerd and geek culture!  I'll keep you posted as more developments arise.

For now, I hope you had a great weekend.  I'll see you Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to start gobbling up the posts with the sci-fi shorts. Woot!

    ReplyDelete