Monday, June 11, 2012

Making Time

Time is in short supply.  I've mentioned this before.  But since the last time I discussed time, the day has stayed the exact same length.  Go figure!  So many people are trying to fit more hours into their day, but it's not happening.  Which kinda sucks when you have a lot to do.

I'm fortunate enough that I've been able to make time, which is why so many projects will be coming out on this blog in the next few months.  Sure, it's not as much time as I would like, but I am getting things done.

My advice to you? Take thirty minutes to one hour each day to focus on one project.  Set that time aside every day, and stick with it.  If you have more time, use it, but if you don't then don't get discouraged.  You'd be surprised what you can accomplish in 60 short minutes.

4 comments:

  1. The Wife9:47 AM

    I wish I could give you some of mine! I've got lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always tell myself I'm going to do this, and I manage it for about a week, then something happens and it all goes kaput. So frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. This week actually is turning into a week like that. Which figures since I talked about making time :)

      Delete