Wednesday, July 25, 2012

An Odd Surprise

Netflix created an original show last year.  They called it Lillyhammer.  It's about a mob boss who goes into witness protection and gets relocated to Lillehammer, Norway.  He CHOOSES to go there because of how beautiful it was during the Olympics.

The surprise, for me, was how well written the show is.  The acting is kinda cheesy, but in a good way.  The show is supposed to be funny.  And the production quality is professional!  It looks like a real TV show.

I only watched the first episode last night, but I wanted to watch more.  I abstained so that I could continue to watch it with my wife.  But I was tempted to simply watch all of the episodes in one sitting.  And that doesn't happen very often.

So if you have Netflix, go check it out.  If not, go get Netflix and check out the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment