Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Crazy, Crazy.

Life got REALLY crazy over the last two weeks.  I finally got my new glasses, but my eyes are having trouble adjusting.  Apparently there's this new technology called "digital lenses."  I have NO idea what that means, but I DO know that I've been getting eye strain.  So I'm working on that.

The Day Job took up almost ALL of my energy last week, and this week when I haven't been dealing with the Day Job and my glasses, I've been focusing on my new WiP.  As a result, this is about all I have for you today.  But Part 6 of The Senator's Daughter will be up on Friday!

See you then.

2 comments:

  1. Hope things settle down for you soon. Especially with the glasses. Eye strain is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this next week will be better for you. I have to go to the eye doctor this weekend, too. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete