Friday, September 07, 2012

Conference time!

I'm getting ready for the RMFW Colorado Gold conference.  I'm excited because this my second year, and I know more people who will be there.  I don't get to see other writers in person very often (except for my buddy Todd, but we rarely talk about writing.  And my critique group, but we don't get to socialize that much).  I'd originally planned on writing a review of a book I just finished, but I can't concentrate this morning because of the conference.  So that'll come on Monday.

In other news, the contest is still up and running, and all 20 spots are still open.  I'll send a confirmation email back to all entrants, so if for some reason you don't get one, let me know in the comments and I'll work to fix whatever issues there might be.

Now I have to start getting my stuff together, so I'll see you on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Giles! It was so great to meet you at CoGo!!!

    ReplyDelete