Monday, October 01, 2012

Charity of the Month: Child's Play Charity

It's October.  At the end of November, Penny Arcade will be holding their annual auction in Seattle for Child's Play Charity in order to raise money for toys, games, and books for hospitals around the country.  I want to help them with their fundraising.

Last year, Child's Play raised over $3.5 million!  This year, I'd love to see them get close to the $4 million mark.  I don't know what their goal is this year, but I'm excited to spend all of this month AND November (that's right: CPC will be the charity here for two months straight!) helping to beat last year's total.

I'm going to spend some more time talking about this charity throughout the next couple of months, and I'll post any updates I receive from them, like I did last year.

Have a great week, and please head over to CPCharity and check them out.  Donations are simple, and as always, it's tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment