Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hobbies and Household Repairs

On Sunday, I won tickets to a beer dinner that's kicking off GABF week.  I'm REALLY excited!  The Wifey and I will be down there tonight to taste five beers from Firestone Walker paired with food from Chef Hosea Rosenberg.

For that very reason, I'm glad I got out of work an hour early.  That, and I have a few minor household repair that I wanted get a jump on before cleaners come on Saturday to vacuum out our ducts.  It didn't turn out to be as easy to make the repairs as I expected, but that's because I thought I had one problem, and it turns out it's a different problem.  Which makes me happier than it probably should.  You see, I like the fact that I can actually do something around the house.  It makes me feel like a MAN!

Aaaaannnnd... that's all I got.  See you Friday with a book review!

No comments:

Post a Comment