Monday, November 26, 2012

Broken Blogger and Book Reviews

Last week, I meant to put up three posts.  In fact, I even published two.  But Blogger decided to save the second one as a draft, even after I confirmed that it was published.  Friday being the day after Thanksgiving, and with a broken blog that I didn't feel like messing with, I decided to take a long weekend.

But it wasn't unproductive!  I reached the 30k word mark in my current WiP, finished reading not one, but TWO books (and that's a big deal for me because I'm not a fast reader), and I got to see some friends who I haven't seen in over a year!

And speaking of two books, I will review each of them this week.  One on Wednesday, the other on Friday.  I'll see you then!

But of course I have to ask, how did your Thanksgiving go?  Anything happen during or after the holiday that you're thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. My blog wasn't broken over the weekend but I pretended like it was...avoided the whole Internet thing most of the time and just enjoyed my company. Also read a book--Harlan Coben's "Stay Close."

    ReplyDelete