Monday, November 12, 2012

What was I THINKING?

I gave up coffee for almost a month, and then took up drinking it again this morning.  The PLAN was to make sure I didn't get dependent on the caffeine again (the deprivation headaches seriously sucked).  But I started off with a dark French roast.

I know, crazy, right?  I figured it would be easier on my stomach than a more acidic light roast.  But I guess it wasn't.  I'm feeling the effects, now, and I really wish I'd watered it down more and used more cream.

But that's life.  Sometimes we make decisions that, while not bad, aren't necessarily the best.  So that's my big "What was I thinking?" moment of the week.  What's yours?  Any pearls of wisdom to share?  And how can we, as writers, learn from these moments?

1 comment:

  1. I think the important lesson here is to never give up coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete