Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Short Story Request

As I mentioned Monday, I'm working on a short story.  I have a simple request today: is there anyone willing to beta read this story for me?  I'll tell you what I'm looking for if you're accept my request, but keep in mind it's VERY short, I want it to stay that way, and it's sci-fi.  If you're up for it, post your email in a comment, wait five seconds, and DELETE it.  The comment will show up in my e-mail, and your address won't be all over the internet for everyone to see.  Unless you have a spam-address you're willing to put out there.

That's all I have for today.  See you Friday!  :D

1 comment:

  1. Giles, I want to say yes… I mean, 1,000 words? But you're gonna get a beta read of SF from a crime fiction writer. If that's okay with you, bring it on. Peg at Peg Brantley dot com.

    ReplyDelete