Monday, March 04, 2013

Charity of the Month: Paralyzed Veterans of America

First of all, I want to offer my sincerest apologies for forgetting the Charity of the Month on Friday. But with that said, I think it's time to look at a new charity. I haven't featured this charity before, but I've been considering it for a few months, now. They have adds all over the radio. And I really like what they do!

For that matter, when I visited Paralyzed Veterans of America today, I was pleasantly surprised by how much they do for men and women to lost their lives for the sake of this country, but still wake up every morning to fact that loss. In fact, PVA GIVES them their lives back. They help train wounded soldiers for outside of military life, get them involved in athletic programs, and give them a supportive community where they can work through their struggles together. So they don't have to do it alone!

So please go donate. And have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment