Monday, April 01, 2013

Charity of the Month: St. Jude's

I know it's late in the day, but I did say I would get the charity up today! I'm happy to announce that St. Jude is the April charity this month. The link is in the sidebar to the right, please consider donating and helping to save a life.

A quick note: some of you may notice the list of previous charities is no longer on the page. That is because Google decided to break the link-list tool to make sure that there are "errors" when more than one link is visible on the "list." So if you're interested, feel free to click through the archives (it's usually the first post of each month), or click on the Charity of the Month label at the bottom of the post.

Eventually, I may create a charity page, like the short story above. Perhaps it'll even be complete with banners!  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment