Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Little Rewards

This week I am rewarding myself for getting my contest entry submitted. I managed to put the entire thing together and send it in on Monday, so I'm going to take the rest of the week off from this project and focus on relaxing a bit.

I wrote a short story yesterday that I'll polish up and post soon, and I'm going to play some video games. Something I've forgone in large measure since I started this book. Yes, I have played a few hours now and then, but I spent weeks at a time either huddled over my computer writing when I wasn't working the Day Job, or making sure that I didn't neglect my wife. Something that is VERY important to me :).

So I'm going to reward myself with some breaks and a real shot at playing games I don't get to spend much time on.

Oh, yes. I'll be brewing a bit, too, in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment