Monday, May 13, 2013

While The Wife's Away...

The Wifey is out of town for a couple of nights for work. That means I'm all alone with the cat. I know it probably sounds lame, but I already miss her, and it's only been four hours. Still, I like having her around. Still! After five years!!

Now, I'm not going to mope around the house for the next three days. I do have work today and Wednesday. But I took tomorrow off. And I have big plans! Poker night with the guys is first on my "bachelor" docket, and then tomorrow I'm spending the entire day brewing beer and working on writing projects. I'm very excited.

Other than that, I have a few irons I'm about to stick in the fire, but we'll see how everything turns out before I mention what those might be. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment