Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Vacations and Celebrations

It's summer time, and my wife and I are taking our big vacation again. It's been great! My sister-in-law is in town, and we've already been to two breweries, a meadery, a GREAT local restaurant, and a movie. I love time off.

Now that doesn't mean I'm going to waste my time goofing off. I plan on getting some GREAT work done on my book in the next day or two. I'm even getting a blog post in today, which hasn't been that consistent of a project for me.

Tomorrow, I'm celebrating the birth of my country with a proud member of the United States Navy. We're all going to a Rapids game (the Colorado soccer team) where we'll see some running around, ball-kicking, and a fireworks show. I'm proud of my sister-in-law and her service, and my wife and I are excited to celebrate the 4th with her.

Go have fun tomorrow. Enjoy the day, and I'll see you on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment