Friday, August 09, 2013

Disconnected?

I don't know if I've been feeling disconnected lately, but I know I've been neglecting my involvement in the online writing community. As my previous post might have suggested, though, I've been very connected to close friends of mine.

I've been pushing through my project, and I think I'm less than a month away from being able to start sending it to agents. If I hadn't focussed so much of my energy on my interpersonal relationships, I know the stress of trying to finish this book would have caused unacceptable delays.

I honestly don't know if blogging will become consistent again in the near future, but if it doesn't, it's because I'm working on very important projects and even more important friendships. I will try to get more content up here, but no promises. And I want to get involved in the online community again, too. At the very least because I need to know what's going on in the world. But I also want to contribute to all of the wonderful conversations that everyone keeps having.

No comments:

Post a Comment